K-4 Process of Admission
The Pine School Office of Admission
Process of Admission
In order to apply to The Pine School for Grades K-4, applicants must submit the following:
- Application form online ($75.00 non-refundable application fee)
- Family Interview & Tour of School (call the Admission Office to schedule)
- 2 years of School Report Cards (upload directly to Blackbaud)
- Copies of Standardized Testing (upload directly to Blackbaud)
- Recommendation Form (Homeroom Teacher to upload directly to Blackbaud)
- School Statement Form (Principal or School Administrator to upload directly to Blackbaud)
- Copies of Professional Testing (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth certificate
- On-campus Shadow Day Visit* for 1st-4th grade applicants (online interview is acceptable if student is out of town)
- On-campus Evaluation: 1st through 4th grade applicants will take a MAP test during their shadow day. Personal interviews will also be conducted. Kindergarten applicants will participate in one of two Kindergarten Readiness Days on the School calendar.
Admission committee meetings are held to review complete applicant files in December and February and then on a rolling basis after March. Recommendations are made and decision letters are emailed following this process.