Thank you for your interest in The Pine School! Our goal is to make the application process as simple as possible for families. While we welcome applications at any time of year, we encourage families to submit all documents to the Admission Office by November 15 in order to be considered in the first round of acceptances. Admission committee meetings are held to review complete applicant files in December and February and then on a rolling basis after March. Recommendations are made and decision letters are emailed following this process.
Things you can do from here:
1. Begin an application to the school using our Online Application portal and service.
2. Request information and submit an inquiry online.
3. View the K-4 Process of Admission Guidelines.
Qualifications, Policies and Procedures for Admission to The Pine School
The Pine School admits students of any race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.
The Pine School seeks students who have a strong work ethic and are interested in all aspects of the school as a community, including academics, athletics and the arts as well as being a student of good character. The Pine School seeks students who are interested in a school where there are no back rows and where leadership is encouraged. A strong emphasis on service above self is sought after.
All applicants apply online. The non-refundable application fee is $75.
Admission policies and procedures support and comply with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act. The skills and abilities needed to be successful in our school are not intended to exclude qualified students with disabilities. The Admission Office requires supporting documentation for an applicant requesting a special accommodation during the admissions testing process. This documentation is required to determine if a request is reasonable and does not fundamentally alter the nature of the school's mission and philosophy.
The Pine School is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students and to issue Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Form I-20 to qualified students wishing to study in the United States under a F-1 VISA. International students must comply with all federal regulations before an I-20 can be issued, such requirements include, but are not limited to: demonstration of English proficiency, proof of financial resources, and meet all the admission requirements of The Pine School. Additional fees will be incurred by SEVP. Click here for more information on SEVP.
Average to superior intellectual abilities.
- Ability to demonstrate age-appropriate developmental skills for students entering primary grades.
- A/B average in each of the five courses -- English, math, science, history and foreign language.
- Above average grades in conduct and effort.
- Good to superior teacher recommendations.
- Achieve an above average admission test score using standardized testing.
- Ability to demonstrate grade-appropriate writing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate age-appropriate verbal responses in an interview setting.
- Parents' willingness to meet financial responsibilities and agree to the expectations of our families as indicated in the Parent Pledge.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Admission Office at 772-675-7017.