K-4 Process of Admission
The Pine School Office of Admission
Process of Admission
In order to apply to The Pine School for Grades K-4, applicants must submit the following:
Family Interview & Tour of School
- Application form on-line (including a $75.00 non-refundable application fee)
- Present School Report Cards
- Copies of Standardized Testing
- Recommendation Form (Homeroom Teacher)
- Copies of Professional Testing (if applicable)
- Copy of Birth certificate
- On-campus screening: After all of the above has been submitted, applicants are invited to a morning on campus visit from 8am-11am. During that time applicants complete grade appropriate MAP testing and classroom observation.
When the file is complete an admission committee meeting is held to review applicant files. Recommendations are made and decision letters are emailed following this process.